Are you tired of your TV’s audio quality sufficing your movie-watching experience? Do you want to enjoy a theatre-like experience at home? One which is convenient yet cost-effective? Worry not, as we have picked out six best surround sound system under 1000$ that can recreate theatre-like audio at home.
What is A Surround Sound System?
Basically, this system works by splitting the audio codec into multiple separate modes. Each mode is then programmed into an individual speaker with a particular range of frequencies. These speakers can then be placed around your living room to provide an ultimate immersive surround sound experience.
Is Surround Sound System Worth the Buy?
Well, surround sound systems are not undoubtedly cheap. They cut a chunk of money from your pocket but are definitely worth the investment if you’re a movie junky, a binge-watcher, or a crazy gamer who takes their television system seriously. In all honesty, this is one buy you won’t regret. And, if you are not on a budget, opting for a wireless surround system will create the home cinema of your dreams.
To help you navigate your way through all the options available in the market. We have rounded up six of our favorite best surround sound system under 1000$. All of which is appropriate for most living rooms — keeping in mind cost, design, features, and most importantly, sound quality. So, without any further ado, let’s get started!
- What is A Surround Sound System?
- Is Surround Sound System Worth the Buy?
- Top 6 Best Surround Sound System Under 1000$ to Buy in 2020
- 1. Logitech Z906 5.1 Surround Sound System
- 2. Bose Acoustimass 10 Series V Home Theater Speaker System
- 3. Rockville HTS56 Home Theater System
- 4. Enclave Audio CineHome HD 5.1 Wireless Home Theater System
- 5. Vmai 2.1 Sound Bar with Subwoofer, Surround Sound for Home Theater
- 6. Definitive Technology Pro Cinema 800 System
Top 6 Best Surround Sound System Under 1000$ to Buy in 2020
Last update on 2023-01-06 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
1. Logitech Z906 5.1 Surround Sound System
The Logitech Z906 is a THX-certified 5.1 Dolby Digital surround sound speaker system that modifies any room into your very own home theater. You hear every tiny detail in the audio with utter precision and deep bass along with tremendous immersion of the audio.
Although this 5.1-channel home cinema package is mainly planned for use with a PC, it’s almost at home in an AV environment due to its extensive range of connections and features. This sound system is THX certified, which means it ensures pure performance in recreating cinema’s power in your home theatre.
This system comes with a set of five compact satellite speakers and a power-driven subwoofer, which together generates a quite impactful 500W of power. It also comes with an infrared remote, which allows you to personalize your surround sound experience easily.
When it comes to aesthetics, the identical front and rear satellites exhibit a somewhat chunky or boxy look along with the unstylish exterior.
Moreover, their dark grey color and webbed-looking framework resemble old-school PC, which might not look attractive in a modern living room.
Undoubtedly, the speakers are built with high-quality material that makes them extraordinarily sturdy and durable. Each speaker is built so that it faces upwards when placed anywhere to ensure that no sound is lost. As a bonus, the speakers come with screw holes on the back hence can be wall-mounted.
The dedicated subwoofer is compact and portable and goes perfectly with the satellites. It is a side-firing device with an 8in driver. It also possesses audio decoders, a 165W amplifier, and all of the system’s connections.
With many customer reviews on Amazon and an excellent rating stars, you can rest assured that this is the ultimate sound system of your dreams!
- America's #1 Sound Bar* - VIZIO has been filling homes with truly immersive audio for over 10 years, and our sound bars just keep getting better....
- Optimized for 4K HDR content with Dolby Audio 5.1 - Bring out the best audio performance from your 4K HDR content with Dolby Audio 5.1 when...
- Loud and Clear - The 96dB sound pressure level and 50Hz – 20kHz frequency range deliver dynamic and accurate Sound.
- DTS Virtual:X - Enhances any content with room-filling, floor-to-ceiling virtualized 3D sound.
- 5” Wireless Subwoofer - Place the wireless subwoofer anywhere in the room to add deep booming bass.
- Voice Assistant Input - Use our voice to control your Alexa, Siri, or Google Assistant devices through the sound bar with a dedicated 3.5 Aux or...
- System includes 6 surround speakers: subwoofer, front left & right, surround left & right and 32" sound bar; Bluetooth wireless allows...
- 5.1 channel surround sound ready; Voice prompts announce speaker functions and make Bluetooth pairing easier (wireless range - 60 feet)
- LED function indicator, pairing indicator, and power indicator; Master volume control
- Wall mountable sound bar and satellite speakers (hardware and instructions included)
- AC/DC power adapter, remote, mounting hardware/instructions, optical audio cable, 3.5mm to RCA audio cable, and 3 RCA stereo audio cables...
- As main components, your purchase include: One Console, 4 OnmiJewel side speakers, One Omni Jewel center speaker, One Acoustimass wireless bass...
- Dimensions (”): Console – 15.98 W x 2.56 H x 10.16 D | Omni Jewel Side speakers (each) – 1.84 W x 5.77 H x 1.84 D | Omni Jewel Center...
- Wires length: 6-foot IR emitter, 5-foot optical cable, 6-foot HDMI cable, 5-foot power cord, 20-foot center speaker cable, 20-foot wireless...
- Front and center speakers have a wired connection, while the 2-rear speakers connect to a wireless receiver and AC power mains. The rear speakers...
- Supported Audio formats - Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, DTS, Multichannel PCM. Video Source compatibility - Support for six...
- The Klipsch reference theater pack delivers a superior acoustic performance while keeping an incredibly minimal footprint
- Klipsch's exclusive Tractrix Horn technology and aluminum Tweeters deliver the cleanest, most natural sound possible. The down-firing wireless...
- To complement the easy placement of the wireless subwoofer, each satellite speaker has a keyhole mount and a threaded insert for maximum mounting...
- The reference theater pack brings the Klipsch cinematic sound into your home with an incredibly minimal footprint
Last update on 2023-01-24 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
2. Bose Acoustimass 10 Series V Home Theater Speaker System
A good storyline makes a good movie. But the excellent sound system makes a great movie that’s where the Acoustimass part comes in. The black Bose Acoustimass, 10 Series V Home Theater Speaker System is ideal for large-sized rooms and can hold up to 200W per channel.
This speaker system comes with 4 remodeled Direct/Reflecting speakers, a center speaker, and an Acoustimass module for extra bass impact. These 5 individual speakers connect directly to the Acoustimass module, which sequentially connects to your A/V receiver or power amplifier.
These Series II cube speakers pair nicely with your HDTV and have a slimmer profile; hence it can be mounted flush to your wall. These speakers feature angled drivers for an immersive audio experience.
The Acoustimass 10 Series V speaker system has it all for a professional home theater fanatic. The two high-performance drivers ensure powerful low-frequency effects even at loud levels according to your preference with adjustable controls.
They’re easy to install and reduces almost two inches of extension from the wall compared to the last model. The system comes with cables and connectors, which assures easy setup with your existing receiver.
The high-energy Acoustimass module supplements strong bass impact to movie and music effects with dual down-firing 5.25″ woofers. Moreover, you can change the module’s sound with adjustable controls for volume and low-frequency effects.
Altogether, the system weighs around 61 pounds, which pretty lightweight with 5 added speakers. Also, the speakers can be pushed around the living room as per your liking.
With Amazon’s choice, Bose Acoustimass 10 Series V Home Theater Speaker System has an good rating stars. This can be a ridiculously great choice and a perfect solution to your surround sound needs!
3. Rockville HTS56 Home Theater System
The Rockville HTS56 5.1 Channel Home Theater System is the perfect answer to your surround sound needs. The system can 1000 watts peak power and 500 watts program, with 250 watts continuous RMS. This system really hurt the ears. It’s crazy loud!
The Rockville HTS56 connects to your Bluetooth. This allows you to broadcast your favorite music, movies, games, and audiobooks from your smartphone or laptop.
This system comes with a total of six individual speakers. But due to Wireless connectivity, you won’t face the problems of the wires hanging around all over your living room. This saves a lot of set up hassle and also makes your living room aesthetically pleasing.
The subwoofer features four LED lights that create a fun vibe in your living room when turned on in the dark. You can watch your favorite Netflix shows with immersive audio experience and enjoy the weekend.
Along with Bluetooth, the system features a USB port, as well as a slot for an SD card. So you’ll be able to still utilize the devices that don’t share well with your Bluetooth to ensure you’re really getting the most out of your speakers.
The 8″ subwoofer provides unreal, pure, and rich bass with no rattling or palpable distortion even at high volumes.
It sells for a fraction of the price of other systems.
The manufacturer offers a 90-day money-back guarantee, including return shipping. If you are not fully satisfied with the product, you can send it back, which we’re you won’t!
With around so many reviews on Amazon and an excellent rating stars, this is one of the best surround sound system under 1000 that will give you every possible inspiration to buy it with full assurance. But also if you want more spur, have a look at those reviews to gain complete satisfaction.
4. Enclave Audio CineHome HD 5.1 Wireless Home Theater System
The Enclave Audio CineHome HD 5.1 is designed for people who want a high-end home theater experience. But who is ready to compromise a bit on high-end performance for near-absolute liberty from wires. The wires you’ll have to deal with are the power cords for its six speakers: center, front left, and right surround, rear left and right surround, a massive subwoofer, and the CineHub control box.
Powered by Dolby Technology, every movie will give you that cinema vibe without all the expenses and problems. CineHome features 3 HDMI ports to connect to a variety of devices for watching movies or playing games in terms of connectivity. Enclave doesn’t provide a remote control with the CineHome, and you don’t really need one. You can use your TV remote to control the volume.
You get to use the Enclave CineHub app to stream music from your device through Bluetooth or Google Cast. CineHome features a tuned HD Audio WiSA speaker, which allows you to listen to 360 degrees of 24 bit HD wireless audio, which is pretty rare and extraordinary.
You won’t ever experience a single dropout or a bit of lag with the CineHome, which is quite brilliant. The system has to coordinate a total of six wireless speakers in perfect sync along with your TV streaming. Enclave’s app is exceptionally great, as well. It immediately reflects when the volume is controlled with your TV’s remote.
All in all, Enclave Audio CineHome HD 5.1 can be an excellent choice for a perfect surround sound system under 1000 if you don’t want to deal with pulling wires through your walls. Although it doesn’t offer Dolby Atmos support, its reasonable price makes it significantly more powerful than other high-priced sound systems.
If you are looking for less or more expensive surround sound system. Check our other blog posts.
5. Vmai 2.1 Sound Bar with Subwoofer, Surround Sound for Home Theater
While the cost of a date night at the theater is expanding, a home theater system is a one-time purchase that can prove beneficial. So, if you want to stream music easily, consider this soundbar because it supports multiple devices at a time.
It comes with a wired subwoofer on each soundbar to deliver ultimate and deep bass. The wired subwoofer sprinkles more boom and punches to your action movies, TV shows, movies with fantastic music, creating active projecting audio all over your room. Moreover, it has bass and a threefold adjustment to give you the best music experience.
With this soundbar, you can stream your desired music wirelessly from your smartphone, Bluetooth-compatible devices with 5.0 technology, TVs, or tablets.
This soundbar is intended to be friendly with RCA, AUX, Bluetooth, and Optical connections so that you can relish easy access with multiple connections. It has a virtual surround mode that provides 3-audio surround effects to your music and movies. Furthermore, DSP technology that modifies the voice levels to offer crisp and clear dialogue is a win-win.
With around quite outstanding reviews on Amazon and an exclusively remarkable rating, this surround sound system can be an impeccable choice. Moreover, the manufacturer’s 12 months warranty gives this system another reason to be bought with complete satisfaction and confidence!
6. Definitive Technology Pro Cinema 800 System
If you are looking for a powerhouse in a compact box, Pro Cinema 800 can be a perfect choice. This best surround sound system under 1000 doesn’t take too much of your living room space. This sound system includes four compact satellite speakers and a center channel, plus a 300-watt powered subwoofer.
Definitive’s Balanced Dual Surround System (BDSS) helps the system deliver big sound using smaller speakers. This sound system adds the enthusiasm of intense, muffled lows. A front-mounted 8″ woofer works together with a pressure-coupled low bass radiator on the enclosure’s bottom. It produces hard-hitting bass that you will even feel the bass in your teeth!
The satellite speakers come with tri-lobed bases, and the center channel comes with a leveler’s foot so you can simply place the speakers on shelves. You can also mount them on your walls using the keyhole slots for out-of-the-way placement. Just join the sub and fold it under a table or in a corner, and you’re ready to rock and roll.
The Pro Cinema 800 describes transparency and focus in all means. It is because the system offers listeners a rare degree of “see-through” sonic clarity. The system itself phase out the attention to direct your concentration toward the soundtrack or music being played.
The system does a remarkably good job of bringing out the more refined tones of textural and momentary details, so that display of actors, sound effects, or musicians instantly come into sharp focus. It is like the sonic correspondent of stepping up from an entry-level digital camera to a higher-resolution qualified model’s picture quality.
All in all, surround sound systems can be a perfect way for you to experience high-quality sound in your home. There are several home theatre packages and soundbars that claim to be the best. Always buy your sound system from a trusted and authorized dealer that also offers a warranty. This would ensure that a good dealer will take care of you if anything goes wrong with the system.
So, go ahead and invest your money on a well-known best surround sound system under 1000 to get the most incredible audio experience. I’m sure you won’t regret it!
Thanks for reading our best surround sound system under 1000 reviews. If you have any questions let us know in the comment section below